Aug 29, 2011

Our Little Russell

Russell
I hope you don't mind me sharing a slightly different kind of love story than you're used to seeing on this blog, I'm talking about feline love. This is Russell, the new love that has blessed our lives.  We named him after one of the greatest explorers of our time (see video).  Never ever, did I think I could love another dude this much, he is the most handsome little ball of warm fuzzyness you could ever imagine and more. And not to mention a stylish little guy, with great taste in furniture.

Russell
We've had him for about two weeks now, and he's a little over ten weeks old.

Russell
He is a full time explorer, always tracking things around him, the sounds from the outside streets at our window, the shelves he can't reach (yet), and the food he's not allowed to have.

Russell
Russell
He loves his food just as much as he plays with it.  Every night he will deliberately knock over his bowl and hunt each food pellet one by one, often bringing his "prey" to one of May's shoes to enjoy.  He's as ridiculously cute as he is mischievous, and he keeps May up all night with his running and jumping.  He loves his toys, but he loves shoes and cardboard boxes even more. 

Russell
And here he is on the first night we brought him to the apartment, comfortable and sweet as ever, taking one of his many daily five minute naps. We're so lucky to have him, welcome home =]




/// view my website portfolio /// email me ///



4 comments:

  1. oh god. cute overload. I might have a cute heart attack! I love these photos of him in action!
    and of course, that photo of him on the chair should be a giant poster on a wall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO not a cat person. But I think I could be swayed by this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's grown a lot from these photos already, but still cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god. Your kitten is the most adorable thing ever. On the red chair? I love it! If only Tony and I weren't allergic...

    Have fun with your little guy!

    ReplyDelete