Apr 12, 2013

Happy First Year Ellie!

Fam Jam in High Park Fam Jam in High Park Fam Jam in High Park Fam Jam in High Park Fam Jam in High Park Fam Jam in High Park Fam Jam in High Park Today Eloise turns one years old! And its true, they grow up so fast. I love her laughing chuckles, the way she grips her avocado and the growling exchanges she has with uncle Gabe. She is the perfect reflection of her dedicated, fun loving parents Celine & Jin; and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Here are a few photos of our adventures in High Park over Easter weekend. Happy Birthday!




/// view my website portfolio /// email me ///



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Gabe for capturing such wonderful photos! You know how hard it is for me to get a photo of myself, it is nice that Ellie will know that I was in her life and not just behind the camera when she looks back at photographs! We will cherish these forever.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete